NPMA Announces Creation of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility Steering Committee
The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) announced today the creation of the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA) Steering Committee and the appointment of its inaugural members.
The IDEA Steering Committee is responsible for providing strategic insight to the NPMA Board of Directors about how NPMA can best serve its membership through the application of best practices for inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility in NPMA's programs. It also provides insights and recommendations to the NPMA Board of Directors and the NPMA CEO to create pathways for all pest management professionals to engage in NPMA programs and volunteer leadership opportunities.
"The IDEA Steering Committee will provide strategic guidance to NPMA, guiding our efforts to promote inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility across all our programs. By fostering engagement and leadership opportunities for all pest management professionals, we strive to create a stronger, more inclusive community. Together, we are committed to building a future where everyone feels valued and empowered." says NPMA Chief Executive Officer Dominique Stumpf, CAE.
Committee members include:
Chair: Erin Richardson, All-American Pest Control, Inc. (TN)
Vice Chair: Cleveland Dixon, Holiday Termite & Pest Control (VA)
- Adam Brashier, Modern Pest Control (TX)
- Anthony Brown, Rentokil Terminix (PA)
- Mike Bullert, Big Time Pest Control (CA) and NPMA Board Representative
- Gelair Butler, Rollins, Inc. (GA)
- Joe Campbell, ABC Home & Commercial Services of DFW (TX)
- Sara Cromwell, Abell Pest Control (ON)
- Abimbola Fagbamiye, Abell Pest Control (BC)
- Samantha Forrest, Corteva AgriScience (IN)
- Marcus Johnson, Target Speciality Products (FL)
- King Jones III, CT Pest Solutions (CT)
- Julie Marquardt, Ecolab, Inc (MN)
- Joel Nolasco, NuBorn Pest Control (NY)
- Shay Runion, Arrow Exterminators (GA)
- AJ Treleven, Sprague Pest Solutions (WA)
- Ka Tsu, Forshaw, Inc (NC)