- Awards and Achievements
- Women of Excellence
Women of Excellence
- Past Recipients
NPMA's Women of Excellence Award recognizes women who advance the pest management industry every day, in every way.
The international honor is open to women across the pest management industry — PMPs, manufacturers, research organizations, etc. — who demonstrate outstanding leadership and have made notable contributions to the development and growth of the profession, their business, and other women in the industry.
The award recipient is recognized at PestWorld each year.
Who is eligible for nomination?
All nominees must be women who currently work in the pest management industry (PMP, manufacturer, researcher).
How will the nominations be evaluated?
- 50% of the evaluation process will recognize the nominee's contributions to the pest management industry
- 25% of the evaluation process will consider notable contributions the nominee has made to her company. Such contributions need not have been made from an executive-level position — but rather initiatives and actions that have made a difference within the organization.
- 25% of the evaluation process will recognize the nominee's actions in personal leadership, community involvement, and stewardship of future women leaders.
When can I submit my nomination?
Nominations for 2023 are closed. The nomination cycle for 2024 will open in the coming weeks.
How do I submit a nomination?
Nominees may self-submit or may be nominated by others.
If you have any technical questions regarding a nomination, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2023 — Judy Dold, Rose Pest Solutions
- 2022 — Sheila Haddad, Bell Laboratories
- 2021 — Eve Pappas, Hoffman's Exterminating CO., Inc.
- 2020 — Andrea Brubaker, American Pest
- 2019 — Suzanne Graham, Massey Services, Inc.
- 2018 — Amy Chapman, Corteva Agriscience
- 2017 — Kim Kelley, Tunis, Rollins
- 2016 — Shay Runion, Arrow Exterminators
- 2015 — Deni Naumann, Copesan Services, Inc.
- 2014 — Laura Simpson, Dugas Pest Control
- 2013 — Marie Horner, The Terminix Company
- 2012 — Judy Black, The Steritech Group, Inc.
- 2011 — Jennifer Leggett, Lindsey Pest Services
- 2010 — Karie Keown, ActionCOACH
- 2009 — Emily Thomas-Kendrick, Arrow Exterminators, Inc.