- Awards and Achievements
- Emerging Leaders Award
Emerging Leaders Award
- Past Recipients
The NPMA’s Emerging Leaders Award recognizes rising stars, who have already made significant contributions to the Association and/or to the pest management profession and have demonstrated the potential for leadership and continuing service.
- Employed by a current NPMA PMP member in good standing
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the pest management field
- Has not previously been recognized for this award
- At least one volunteer leadership role within NPMA or a graduate of the Executive Leadership Program
Applicants will be evaluated on:
- Notable contributions made to his or her company in a management-level capacity (50%)
- Contributions to the pest management industry and NPMA (25%)
- Personal leadership and community involvement (25%)
- Specific examples of his/her continuing activities must be provided.
An independent judges' panel will select one award recipient who will be recognized at NPMA's PestWorld Convention. Each nominee shall be considered individually and confidentially and will be judged according to the criteria listed above. The award may be presented annually, but there is no requirement that the award be given each year.
Deadline for Nominations
Nominations for 2023 are now closed. The call for nominations for 2024 will open in Spring 2024.
- 2023 — AJ Treleven, Sprague Pest Solutions
- 2022 — Ashley Marratt, Red Coat Pest Solutions
- 2021 — Nick Mitchell, Mitchell Pest Solutions
- 2020 — Soloman Airhart, Aruza Pest Control
- 2019 — Chase Hazelwood, Go-Forth Pest Control
- 2018 — Kevin Thorn, Thorn Pest Solutions
- 2017 — Sarah Thomas-Clark, Thomas Pest Services
- 2016 — Luke Rambo, Rambo Total Pest Control
- 2015 — Stanford Phillips, Northwest Exterminating
- 2014 — Tim Brock, Brock Lawn and Pest Control
- 2013 — Ryan Bradbury, Viking Termite & Pest Control
- 2012 — Justin McCauley, McCauley Services
Prior to 2022, the Emerging Leaders Award was named the Young Entrepreneur Award.