- Content Pages
- Sprague Pest Solutions Scholarship
Sprague Pest Solutions Scholarship
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
Donor: Sprague Pest Solutions
Award Amount: One (1) award per year totaling $1,000.
Sprague Pest Solutions has generously endowed the Sprague Pest Solutions Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student each year whose studies focus on urban entomology, rodentology, or biological sciences.
- Undergraduate or graduate student whose studies focus on urban entomology, rodentology, or biological sciences.
- Full-time student in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Priority given to those whose families serve in the pest control industry.
Application Submission Requirements
- Resume or curriculum vita.
- Current unofficial academic transcript.
- A one-page (minimum) essay describing applicant’s professional goals and aspirations and how he/she plans to use their studies to contribute to their field.
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation from the applicant’s teacher or counselor addressing the applicant’s progress in studies, and his or her work ethic.
- Other supporting documents (research papers and proposals, faculty research participation, related industry internship participation, fellowship projects, industry work experience, etc.) can also be submitted.