- Content Pages
- Pest Management Foundation Scholarships
Pest Management Foundation Scholarships
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
Donor: Pest Management Foundation
Award Amount: Up to five (5) awards per year totaling $2,000 each
The Pest Management Foundation Scholarship Program will award up to five scholarships of up to $2,000 each, to outstanding students at accredited entomology programs at U.S. colleges or universities. In return, scholarship recipients will be asked to provide a letter explaining how the scholarship has helped them in their academic and research endeavors.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate (junior or senior year) or graduate college students majoring in biological sciences and focused on urban pest management.
- Completed at least two semesters of study with at least one year remaining for degree.
- Full time student in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or better on 4.0 scale).
- Limited to one scholarship awarded per college or university (to ensure a quality pool of candidates with diverse research backgrounds).
Application Submission Requirements
- Resume or curriculum vita.
- Current unofficial academic transcript.
- A one-page (minimum) essay describing applicant’s professional goals and aspirations and how he/she plans to use their studies to contribute to a field in urban pest management.
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation from the applicant’s teacher or counselor addressing the applicant’s progress in studies, and his or her work ethic.
- Other supporting documents (research papers and proposals, faculty research participation, related industry internship participation, fellowship projects, industry work experience, etc.) can also be submitted.