- Content Pages
- New Jersey Pest Management Association Pest Professional Stewardship Scholarship
New Jersey Pest Management Association Pest Professional Stewardship Scholarship
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
Donor: New Jersey Pest Management Association
Award Amount: One (1) award per year totaling $1,000
The New Jersey Pest Management Association has generously endowed the New Jersey Pest Management Association Pest Professional Stewardship Scholarship. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school senior each year in the state of New Jersey entering the field of professional pest management who has a parent or guardian working in pest management.
- Students graduating from a high school (with at least 3.0 or higher) located in the State of New Jersey, and entering College, Trade School, or Certificate Program in the Field of Professional Pest Management.
- Parent, guardian, or family member must be working in the pest control industry, and their company where they work, must be a member in Good Standing with the NJPMA.
Application Submission Requirements
- Resume or curriculum vita.
- Current unofficial academic transcript.
- A one-page (minimum) essay describing applicant’s professional goals and aspirations and how he/she plans to use their studies to contribute to a field in urban pest management.
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation from the applicant’s teacher or counselor addressing the applicant’s progress in studies, and his or her work ethic.
- Other supporting documents (research papers and proposals, faculty research participation, related industry internship participation, fellowship projects, industry work experience, etc.) can also be submitted.