- Content Pages
- All-American Pest Control STEAM Trailblazer Scholarship
All-American Pest Control Steam Trailblazer Scholarship
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
Donor: All-American Pest
Award Amount: One (1) award per year totaling $1,000
The All-American Pest Control STEAM Trailblazer Scholarship is a distinguished program that honors and empowers outstanding young women with a drive to excel in science, technology, engineering, arts, or mathematics (STEAM). This scholarship is a platform to uplift young women who embody All-Americans’ core values of servant leadership, thoughtful innovation, respectfulness, teamwork, and reliability while nurturing their passion for STEAM education. All-American Pest Control is a female-led company, and we aim to celebrate and support one remarkable female individual as they pursue a career in STEAM.
- Applicants must be female and be currently enrolled as high school seniors or college/trade school students in an accredited institution within the United States.
- Students must demonstrate a strong commitment to All-American’s core values of servant leadership, thoughtful innovation, respectfulness, teamwork and reliability in their academic pursuits, extracurricular activities and community involvement.
- Candidates should have a genuine passion for STEAM fields and actively pursue or plan a career in a STEAM-related discipline.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required.
- Recipients must commit to writing a letter of appreciation outlining how the scholarship has helped them in their academic endeavors.
Application Submission Requirements
- Resume or curriculum vita.
- Current academic transcript.
- A one-page (minimum) essay or video (2-3 minutes) describing the applicant's passion for STEAM fields, STEAM accomplishments, career aspirations, and how the applicant has demonstrated one of All-American Pest Control’s core values of servant leadership, thoughtful innovation or teamwork in your academic, personal, and/or community life.
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation from individuals who can speak to the applicant’s character, commitment to STEAM disciplines, and work ethic