- Content Pages
- Daniel J. and Robert E. Klein Endowed Scholarship
Daniel J. and Robert E. Klein Endowed Scholarship
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
Donor: Andrew Klein
Award Amount: One (1) award per year totaling $1,000
Scholarship Summary: Andrew Klein has generously endowed the Daniel J. & Robert E. Klein Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school senior entering college or trade school each year.
- Student graduating from high school entering college or trade school, or a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate college student majoring in any field with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Priority given to those whose families serve in the pest control industry.
Application Submission Requirements
- Resume or curriculum vita.
- Current unofficial academic transcript.
- A one-page (minimum) essay describing applicant’s professional goals and aspirations and how he/she plans to use their studies to contribute to their field.
- At least one (1) letter of recommendation from the applicant's teacher or counselor addressing the applicant’s progress in studies, and his or her work ethic.
- Other supporting documents (research papers and proposals, faculty research participation, related industry internship participation, fellowship projects, industry work experience, etc.) can also be submitted.